The customer events integrate intelligent customer grouping and group tagging, to help merchants carry out a refined and automated traffic operation, in order to continuously carry out transaction conversions
Enter the Merchant Portal > Customers > Events > Create Event
Follow this guide to create an event:
Login to your Yamimeal Merchant Portal
Click on "Customers" followed by "Events"
Click "+Create Event"
1. Event Subject: Fill in the title of event, multilingual content can be set
2. Target User: The target group of the event, which can be selected from three conditions
3. Send coupons: You can choose which coupons to be distributed for the events. You can skip it when there is no need for coupon distribution.
4. Notification: Select the way to notify users of your event: Event Notification and Email, you can select either one or all, with the setting of multilingual contents.
Note: English content is required if no other language content is set. The English content will be displayed as default. After setting, the content will be displayed according to the customer's APP preferred language.
5/6/7. Event Notification: You can set the notification images and the content of the message, along with setting specific URL link which the users would be taken to if the notification is clicked
8/9/10/11. Email: Enter email's subject and content, and select your preferred product recommendation's conditions. There is only one type of content template available currently.
12. If you choose to send an email notification, you can send a test email to check the outcome.
13. Release Date: Set the release date to be 10 minutes or above, later than the current time
14. Agree and check the checkbox of the Terms & Conditions
15. After confirming all the information is correct, click "Confirm" to complete.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to submit your request to Yamimeal Care Team through our Help Center and we will contact you as soon as possible.