If the coupon cannot be used on the checkout page, it means that the order does not meet the conditions for using the coupon.
There are several possibilities for coupons unable to use, you may refer to the following:
1) The amount of the product does not reach the threshold for using the coupon
2) The order time is not within the coupon usage time
3) Coupons are limited to "Pickup" or "Delivery", and your order does not meet the requirement
4) Only one coupon can be used for each order placed in the same shop, and one coupon cannot be used in stacks (including additional orders)
5) Coupon has expired/or void
You can also refer to the following steps to check the coupon usage conditions
On the main interface of the APP, click "Account" in the lower right corner, and then click "Coupons"
Select the corresponding store and click "Coupon"
After selecting the corresponding store, click "Details" to view the usage rules
If you need further assistance, please feel free to submit your request to Yamimeal Care Team through our Help Center and we will contact you as soon as possible.