If Merchants want to create a coupon, Merchants can follow the steps below:
Login to your Yamimeal Account via Yamimeal Merchant Portal
On the left sidebar menu, click "Marketing" followed by "Coupon"
You may select to create the coupon of either "Discount by Percentage" or "Discount by Amount"
1) Discount by Percentage refers to the amount of discount percentage (%) of an order when used, while Discount by Amount refers to the fixed discount amount ($) when used in an order.
2) Coupon usage threshold: Determines if the usage of coupons in one's order is unconditional or will be requiring a minimum order's amount, first time order, and/or order's type
3) Coupon validity period: Determines if the coupon will be valid only within the specified date or within the days after collection
4) Budget: Total number of coupons to be distributed
5) Coupon name: Names of different languages can be entered
6) Campaign code: Create up to 5 coupon codes, within 10 characters, support uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers, the code will be unique towards each store without overlaps (Optional to create)
7) Coupon rules: Limit the number of usage, determines if the coupon can be used with other promotion
8) Promotion's Sharing: If the coupon is enabled to be claimed through Promotion's Sharing, Merchants will participate in the promotion activities initiated by Yamimeal by default, and Merchants' coupons will be promoted on the platform to gain greater exposure
9) Coupon description: The content can be automatically generated according to the settings (the first point is the fixed default content)
Click to accept the "Terms & Conditions"
Click "Submit" to save the settings on creating the coupon
Confirm the contents of the coupon, and click "Publish" to start distributing said coupon
If you need further assistance, please feel free to submit your request to Yamimeal Care Team through our Help Center and we will contact you as soon as possible.