If Merchants want to create a coupon, Merchants can follow the steps below:
Login to your Yamimeal Account via Yamimeal Merchant Portal
On the left sidebar menu, click "Marketing"
Scroll down until ”Create coupons to draw more customer“ ，then click ”Get Started“
1) Coupons type: Discount by percentage or Discount by amount
2) Coupon usage threshold: Unconditional or minimum order amount, first order, specified time, order type
3) Coupon validity period: Within the specified date or days after collection
4) Budget: Total number of coupons issued
5) Coupon name: Different languages can be entered
6) Campaign code: Create 1-5 coupon codes, within 10 characters, support uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers, uniqueness in the store (Optional to create)
7) Coupon rules: Limit the number of times of use, discount sharing with other promotion
8) Coupon description: The content can be automatically generated according to the settings (the first point is the fixed default content)
Click to accept the "Terms & Conditions"
Click "Submit" to save the settings on creating the coupon
Confirm the content of the coupon, and click "Publish" to start the coupon distribution activity
If you need further assistance, please feel free to submit your request to Yamimeal Care Team through our Help Center and we will contact you as soon as possible.