With an example of setting "Hot Pot Combo For 5" (Without modifier) that is $88.50 which includes:
2 pot soup, 3 meat
2 pot soup
Sichuan Spicy pot bottom
3 serving of meat
Hot pot beef
Boneless Beef Rib (+$1.00)
American Wagyu (+$3.00)
Login to your Yamimeal Account via Yamimeal Merchant Portal
1) Click "Menu"
2) Then click "Items"
3) Followed by clicking "Add"
1) Click "Camera" button to upload a maximum of 3 pieces of the item's picture
2) Click "Video" button to upload a video using the URL link (Optional)
3) Fill in the Item's Name
4) Fill in the price (After discount)
5) Fill in "Cut Price Discount Percentage(%)" (if applicable)
6) Fill in "Tax(%)" [Note: Tax to be imposed when a transaction occurs (Tax is based on the region where Merchant is, refer back to the rate shown in Merchant's Setting.) ]
7) Labels (Optional)
8) Select the "Category"
9) External Item Code (Negligible)
10) Fill in the quantity to offer for sale (Default as 9999)
11) Click "Submit" to save and publish the new item
1) Fill in the details of the combo at "Description"
2) Click "Submit" to save and publish the new combo item
The picture below showed how the item will be displayed in Yamimeal App:
If you need further assistance, please feel free to submit your request to Yamimeal Care Team through our Help Center and we will contact you as soon as possible.