With an example of setting "Hot Pot Combo For 5" (Without modifier) that is $88.50 which includes:
2 pot soup, 3 meat
2 pot soup
Sichuan Spicy pot bottom
3 serving of meat
Hot pot beef
Boneless Beef Rib (+$1.00)
American Wagyu (+$3.00)
Login to your Yamimeal Merchant Portal via https://merchant.yamimeal.com/web/merch/#/login
1) Click "Menu"
2) Then click "Items"
3) Followed by clicking "Add"
1) Click "Camera" button to upload maximum 3 pieces of the item's picture
2) Click "Video" button to upload a video using URL link (Optional)
3) Fill in the Item's Name
4) Fill in the price (After discount)
5) Fill in "Cut Price Discount Percentage(%)" (if applicable)
6) Fill in "Tax(%)" [Note: Tax to be imposed when transaction occurs (Tax is based on region where Merchant is, refer back to the rate showed in Merchant's Setting.) ]
7) Labels (Optional)
8) Select the "Category"
9) External Item Code (Negligible)
10) Fill in the quantity to offer for sale (Default as 9999)
11) Click "Submit" to save and publish the new item
1) Fill in the details of combo at "Description"
2) Click "Submit" to save and publish the new combo item
The picture below showed how the item will be displayed in Yamimeal App:
If you need further assistance for this request, please send a ticket to Yamimeal customer care representatives via https://help.yamimeal.com/hc/en-us. We will try our best to help you as soon as possible.